Friday, May 14, 2010

The 5.99 deal isn't such a deal

So the kids got together and picked some toys to donate. I decided to take them in the thrift store to let them pick 1 toy to share among all of them. Qwintin found this Animal Shelter House that was 5.99. I thought..ahhh great deal! We get home, get it all unwrapped. BTW- Why in the world did the thrift store wrap this animal shelter in clear tape is beyond me. It was SO much fun to take off. The children initially all giggle and love it. Ten minutes later and everyone is screaming. Sometimes the bargain doesn't end up being such the bargain. Regardless, they love their new toy in between all the yelling, crying, hitting and stealing.

P.S. Taking all three kiddo's out to three separate stores wasn't as bad as I considered it. I still am shocked by the looks I get throughout the stores. That look people give like "She's crazy." I actually consider myself a Saint on most days ;)

No comments: